Triple Pose is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Triple Pose from your PCTriple Pose
. More info about Triple Pose can be seen here
. You can read more about about Triple Pose at http://triplepose.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Triple Pose directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Triple Pose by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Triple Pose\TriplePoseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is titled TriplePose.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Triple Pose is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.64 MB (2770552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TriplePoseUninstall.exe (242.21 KB)
- utilTriplePose.exe (633.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- TriplePose.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- TriplePose.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- TriplePose.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- TriplePose.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Triple Pose version 2015.05.10.072349
only. For more Triple Pose versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Triple Pose is a program marketed by the software company Triple Pose. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Triple Pose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Triple Pose using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Triple Pose or simply click the Search feature and type in "Triple Pose". If it exists on your system the Triple Pose application will be found automatically. When you click Triple Pose in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Triple Pose, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Triple Pose:
- The publisher is: http://triplepose.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Triple Pose\TriplePoseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Triple Pose.
8. After removing Triple Pose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Triple Pose which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Triple Pose with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Triple Pose by Triple Pose from your computer, nor are we saying that Triple Pose by Triple Pose is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Triple Pose supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:32:17.883