Triple Pose is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Triple Pose from your PCTriple Pose
. Take a look here
for more details on Triple Pose. More details about Triple Pose can be seen at http://triplepose.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Triple Pose folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Triple Pose by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Triple Pose\TriplePoseuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Triple Pose's primary file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called TriplePose.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Triple Pose is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.62 MB (2746512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TriplePoseUninstall.exe (242.23 KB)
- utilTriplePose.exe (649.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- TriplePose.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- TriplePose.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- TriplePose.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- TriplePose.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Triple Pose version 2015.05.23.202427
only. You can find below a few links to other Triple Pose versions:
...click to view all...
Triple Pose is an application offered by the software company Triple Pose. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Triple Pose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Triple Pose from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Triple Pose or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Triple Pose". The Triple Pose app will be found very quickly. When you click Triple Pose in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Triple Pose, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Triple Pose:
- The web site of the program is: http://triplepose.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Triple Pose\TriplePoseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Triple Pose.
8. After uninstalling Triple Pose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Triple Pose that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Triple Pose using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Triple Pose by Triple Pose from your computer, we are not saying that Triple Pose by Triple Pose is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Triple Pose in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:45:28.080