This page contains thorough information on how to remove Triple Pose for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Triple Pose from your PCTriple Pose
. More information on Triple Pose can be seen here
. Click on http://triplepose.com/support
to get more data about Triple Pose on Triple Pose's website. Triple Pose is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Triple Pose directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Triple Pose\TriplePoseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Triple Pose. The application's main executable file has a size of 645.23 KB (660720 bytes) on disk and is titled utilTriplePose.exe.
The following executables are contained in Triple Pose. They occupy 887.45 KB (908752
bytes) on disk.
- TriplePoseUninstall.exe (242.22 KB)
- utilTriplePose.exe (645.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.24.112428
of Triple Pose. You can find below info on other releases of Triple Pose:
...click to view all...
Triple Pose is a program offered by the software company Triple Pose. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Triple Pose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Triple Pose from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Triple Pose or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Triple Pose". If it is installed on your PC the Triple Pose program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Triple Pose in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Triple Pose, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Triple Pose:
- The web site of the application is: http://triplepose.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Triple Pose\TriplePoseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Triple Pose.
8. After uninstalling Triple Pose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Triple Pose that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Triple Pose using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Triple Pose by Triple Pose from your computer, nor are we saying that Triple Pose by Triple Pose is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Triple Pose in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:58:40.713