This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Translate.Net for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Translate.Net from your computerOleksii Prudkyi
. You can find out more on Oleksii Prudkyi or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Translate.Net at http://translateclient.googlepages.com/
. Usually the Translate.Net application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SAU KP\Translate.Net folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Translate.Net is C:\Program Files\SAU KP\Translate.Net\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is called Translate.Net.exe.
Translate.Net installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1,015.34 KB (1039706
bytes) on disk.
- Translate.Net.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current page applies to Translate.Net version 0.1.3232.3509
only. For other Translate.Net versions please click below:
Translate.Net is an application offered by Oleksii Prudkyi. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Translate.Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Translate.Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Translate.Net or simply click the Search field and type in "Translate.Net". If it is installed on your PC the Translate.Net application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Translate.Net in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Translate.Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Translate.Net:
- The software company is: http://translateclient.googlepages.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SAU KP\Translate.Net\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Translate.Net.
8. After uninstalling Translate.Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Translate.Net that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Translate.Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Translate.Net by Oleksii Prudkyi from your PC, we are not saying that Translate.Net by Oleksii Prudkyi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Translate.Net supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-01 22:24:44.923