Translate.Net is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Translate.Net from your PCOleksii Prudkyi
. More information about Oleksii Prudkyi can be read here
. More data about the program Translate.Net can be found at http://translateclient.googlepages.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAU KP\Translate.Net folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Translate.Net is C:\Program Files (x86)\SAU KP\Translate.Net\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Translate.Net.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
Translate.Net is composed of the following executables which occupy 1,015.98 KB (1040368
bytes) on disk:
- Translate.Net.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.98 KB)
This info is about Translate.Net version 0.1.3249.6795
only. Click on the links below for other Translate.Net versions:
Translate.Net is an application by the software company Oleksii Prudkyi. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Translate.Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Translate.Net from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Translate.Net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Translate.Net". The Translate.Net application will be found automatically. After you click Translate.Net in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Translate.Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Translate.Net:
- The web site of the application is: http://translateclient.googlepages.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAU KP\Translate.Net\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Translate.Net.
8. After uninstalling Translate.Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Translate.Net that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Translate.Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Translate.Net by Oleksii Prudkyi from your PC, we are not saying that Translate.Net by Oleksii Prudkyi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Translate.Net in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-12 07:59:00.083