Translate.Net is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Translate.Net from your PCOleksii Prudkyi
. Further information on Oleksii Prudkyi can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Translate.Net at http://translateclient.googlepages.com/
. Translate.Net is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAU KP\Translate.Net directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SAU KP\Translate.Net\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Translate.Net. The application's main executable file is named Translate.Net.exe and its approximative size is 328.00 KB (335872 bytes).
The executables below are part of Translate.Net. They occupy an average of 1,007.34 KB (1031514
bytes) on disk.
- Translate.Net.exe (328.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.3201.2086
of Translate.Net. You can find below a few links to other Translate.Net versions:
Translate.Net is an application by the software company Oleksii Prudkyi. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Translate.Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Translate.Net from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Translate.Net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Translate.Net". If it is installed on your PC the Translate.Net app will be found automatically. When you select Translate.Net in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Translate.Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Translate.Net:
- The web site of the application is: http://translateclient.googlepages.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAU KP\Translate.Net\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Translate.Net.
8. After uninstalling Translate.Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Translate.Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Translate.Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Translate.Net by Oleksii Prudkyi from your computer, we are not saying that Translate.Net by Oleksii Prudkyi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Translate.Net in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-06 21:42:40.207