TrackballWorks is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TrackballWorks from your systemKensington Computer Products Group
. More information on Kensington Computer Products Group can be seen here
. Please follow http://trackballworks.kensington.com
if you want to read more on TrackballWorks on Kensington Computer Products Group's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for TrackballWorks is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 425.00 KB (435200 bytes) on disk and is labeled TbwHelper.exe.
The executables below are part of TrackballWorks. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2358144
bytes) on disk.
- TbwHelper.exe (425.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (674.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
- dpinst.exe (539.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of TrackballWorks. Click on the links below for other TrackballWorks versions:
TrackballWorks is a program offered by Kensington Computer Products Group. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase TrackballWorks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TrackballWorks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TrackballWorks or simply click the Search field and type in "TrackballWorks". If it exists on your system the TrackballWorks application will be found automatically. After you click TrackballWorks in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TrackballWorks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrackballWorks:
- The publisher is: http://trackballworks.kensington.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrackballWorks.
8. After uninstalling TrackballWorks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrackballWorks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrackballWorks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group from your PC, nor are we saying that TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrackballWorks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:43:59.697