TrackballWorks is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TrackballWorks from your systemKensington Computer Products Group
. Further information on Kensington Computer Products Group can be found here
. Please open http://trackballworks.kensington.com
if you want to read more on TrackballWorks on Kensington Computer Products Group's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TrackballWorks is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 492.50 KB (504320 bytes) on disk and is titled TbwHelper.exe.
TrackballWorks installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.31 MB (2427264
bytes) on disk.
- TbwHelper.exe (492.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (674.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
- dpinst.exe (539.38 KB)
The current web page applies to TrackballWorks version 1.1.15
alone. You can find here a few links to other TrackballWorks versions:
TrackballWorks is a program released by the software company Kensington Computer Products Group. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove TrackballWorks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TrackballWorks from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TrackballWorks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrackballWorks". The TrackballWorks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TrackballWorks in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TrackballWorks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TrackballWorks:
- The publisher is: http://trackballworks.kensington.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrackballWorks.
8. After uninstalling TrackballWorks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TrackballWorks which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrackballWorks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group from your PC, we are not saying that TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TrackballWorks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 19:48:25.180