This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TrackballWorks for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TrackballWorks from your computerKensington Computer Products Group
. More information about Kensington Computer Products Group can be found here
. Please open http://trackballworks.kensington.com
if you want to read more on TrackballWorks on Kensington Computer Products Group's page. TrackballWorks is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Kensington\TrackballWorks directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TrackballWorks. TrackballWorks's primary file takes about 492.50 KB (504320 bytes) and its name is TbwHelper.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TrackballWorks. They take about 2.31 MB (2427264
bytes) on disk.
- TbwHelper.exe (492.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (674.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
- dpinst.exe (539.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.18
of TrackballWorks. For more TrackballWorks versions please click below:
TrackballWorks has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove TrackballWorks:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\amd64\dpinst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\amd64\tbwkern.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\amd64\tbwkern.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\amd64\tbwkern.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\amd64\wdfcoinstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\i386\dpinst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\i386\tbwkern.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\i386\tbwkern.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\i386\tbwkern.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Drivers\i386\wdfcoinstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\install.sss
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwPanel.cpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_chs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_cht.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_csy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_deu.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_esp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_fra.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_hun.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_ita.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_jpn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_kor.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_nld.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_plk.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_ptb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwResources_rus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\TbwSettings.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
TrackballWorks is a program released by Kensington Computer Products Group. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove TrackballWorks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TrackballWorks from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TrackballWorks or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrackballWorks". The TrackballWorks program will be found automatically. After you click TrackballWorks in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TrackballWorks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrackballWorks:
- The web site of the program is: http://trackballworks.kensington.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kensington\TrackballWorks\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TrackballWorks.
8. After uninstalling TrackballWorks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TrackballWorks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TrackballWorks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group from your PC, we are not saying that TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TrackballWorks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:22:19.160