Torrents Extension is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Torrents Extension from your PCTorrents s.a.r.l.
. You can read more on Torrents s.a.r.l. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Update folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Update\jjv8918y1h2.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torrents Extension. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1621504 bytes) on disk and is named zzhd918y2jh.exe.
Torrents Extension installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3243008
bytes) on disk.
- zzhd918y2jh.exe (1.55 MB)
This page is about Torrents Extension version 86
only. For other Torrents Extension versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Torrents Extension is an application released by the software company Torrents s.a.r.l.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Torrents Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Torrents Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torrents Extension or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torrents Extension". If it is installed on your PC the Torrents Extension application will be found automatically. After you click Torrents Extension in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Torrents Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Torrents Extension.
8. After uninstalling Torrents Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torrents Extension that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torrents Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. from your PC, nor are we saying that Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torrents Extension supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:18:13.547