Torrents Extension is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Torrents Extension from your PCTorrents s.a.r.l.
. You can read more on Torrents s.a.r.l. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Update folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Update\jjv8918y1h2.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torrents Extension. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1621504 bytes) on disk and is named zzhd918y2jh.exe.
Torrents Extension installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3243008
bytes) on disk.
- zzhd918y2jh.exe (1.55 MB)
This page is about Torrents Extension version 86
only. For other Torrents Extension versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Torrents Extension is an application released by the software company Torrents s.a.r.l.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Torrents Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Torrents Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torrents Extension or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torrents Extension". If it is installed on your PC the Torrents Extension program will be found very quickly. After you click Torrents Extension in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torrents Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Torrents Extension.
8. After uninstalling Torrents Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torrents Extension that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torrents Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. from your PC, nor are we saying that Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torrents Extension supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:18:13.547