You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Torrents Extension for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Torrents Extension from your computerTorrents s.a.r.l.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Torrents s.a.r.l.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Update folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Torrents Extension is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Update\jjv8918y1h2.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Torrents Extension's main file takes around 1.53 MB (1601536 bytes) and its name is zzhd918y2jh.exe.
Torrents Extension is comprised of the following executables which take 3.05 MB (3203072
bytes) on disk:
- zzhd918y2jh.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77
of Torrents Extension. You can find below info on other releases of Torrents Extension:
...click to view all...
Torrents Extension is an application offered by the software company Torrents s.a.r.l.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Torrents Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Torrents Extension from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Torrents Extension or simply click the Search field and type in "Torrents Extension". If it exists on your system the Torrents Extension application will be found very quickly. After you select Torrents Extension in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Torrents Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torrents Extension.
8. After uninstalling Torrents Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrents Extension which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torrents Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torrents Extension supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:12:27.513