This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Torrents Extension for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Torrents Extension from your PCTorrents s.a.r.l.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Torrents s.a.r.l.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\eenhj\AppData\Local\WServices folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Torrents Extension is C:\Users\eenhj\AppData\Local\WServices\svj9812e.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled svj9812e.exe and it has a size of 1.57 MB (1647616 bytes).
The executables below are part of Torrents Extension. They occupy an average of 3.14 MB (3295232
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Torrents Extension version 90
only. Click on the links below for other Torrents Extension versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Torrents Extension from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Windows Protection Updater\ImagePath
Torrents Extension is a program by the software company Torrents s.a.r.l.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Torrents Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Torrents Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Torrents Extension or simply click the Search field and type in "Torrents Extension". If it is installed on your PC the Torrents Extension application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Torrents Extension in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Torrents Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torrents Extension.
8. After uninstalling Torrents Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrents Extension that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torrents Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torrents Extension in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:57:48.310