This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Torrents Extension for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Torrents Extension from your PCTorrents s.a.r.l.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Torrents s.a.r.l.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\eenhj\AppData\Local\WServices folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Torrents Extension is C:\Users\eenhj\AppData\Local\WServices\svj9812e.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled svj9812e.exe and it has a size of 1.57 MB (1647616 bytes).
The executables below are part of Torrents Extension. They occupy an average of 3.14 MB (3295232
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Torrents Extension version 90
only. Click on the links below for other Torrents Extension versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Torrents Extension from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Windows Protection Updater\ImagePath
Torrents Extension is a program by the software company Torrents s.a.r.l.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Torrents Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Torrents Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Torrents Extension or simply click the Search field and type in "Torrents Extension". If it exists on your system the Torrents Extension program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Torrents Extension in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Torrents Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torrents Extension.
8. After uninstalling Torrents Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrents Extension that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torrents Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that Torrents Extension by Torrents s.a.r.l. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torrents Extension in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:57:48.310