Thunderbird: Lightning is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning from your systemMozilla Calendar Project
. Further information on Mozilla Calendar Project can be found here
. Usually the Thunderbird: Lightning program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Thunderbird: Lightning is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe. thunderbird.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 215.53 KB (220704 bytes) on disk.
Thunderbird: Lightning is comprised of the following executables which take 2.46 MB (2581496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (150.03 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (172.03 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.49 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (529.03 KB)
- pingsender.exe (54.53 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (81.03 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (29.53 KB)
- thunderbird.exe (215.53 KB)
- updater.exe (312.53 KB)
- WSEnable.exe (23.03 KB)
- helper.exe (800.22 KB)
The current page applies to Thunderbird: Lightning version 6.2.8
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Thunderbird: Lightning:
Thunderbird: Lightning is an application released by the software company Mozilla Calendar Project. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Thunderbird: Lightning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Thunderbird: Lightning with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Thunderbird: Lightning or simply click the Search feature and type in "Thunderbird: Lightning". The Thunderbird: Lightning program will be found very quickly. After you select Thunderbird: Lightning in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Thunderbird: Lightning, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning.
8. After uninstalling Thunderbird: Lightning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Thunderbird: Lightning which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Thunderbird: Lightning using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning by Mozilla Calendar Project from your PC, we are not saying that Thunderbird: Lightning by Mozilla Calendar Project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-24 00:00:01.247