You can find below details on how to remove Thunderbird: Lightning for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning from your computerMozilla Calendar Project
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mozilla Calendar Project. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Thunderbird: Lightning is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe. Thunderbird: Lightning's primary file takes around 215.45 KB (220624 bytes) and is named thunderbird.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Thunderbird: Lightning. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2579824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (149.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (171.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (528.95 KB)
- pingsender.exe (54.45 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (80.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (29.45 KB)
- thunderbird.exe (215.45 KB)
- updater.exe (312.45 KB)
- WSEnable.exe (22.95 KB)
- helper.exe (799.37 KB)
This page is about Thunderbird: Lightning version 6.2.7
only. You can find here a few links to other Thunderbird: Lightning versions:
Thunderbird: Lightning is a program by the software company Mozilla Calendar Project. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Thunderbird: Lightning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Thunderbird: Lightning or simply activate the Search field and type in "Thunderbird: Lightning". If it is installed on your PC the Thunderbird: Lightning application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Thunderbird: Lightning in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Thunderbird: Lightning, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Thunderbird: Lightning.
8. After removing Thunderbird: Lightning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Thunderbird: Lightning that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Thunderbird: Lightning using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning by Mozilla Calendar Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Thunderbird: Lightning by Mozilla Calendar Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-28 13:37:18.140