This page contains thorough information on how to remove Thunderbird: Lightning for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning from your systemMozilla Calendar Project
. Open here
for more info on Mozilla Calendar Project. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Thunderbird: Lightning is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe. The application's main executable file is titled thunderbird.exe and its approximative size is 480.16 KB (491688 bytes).
The executables below are part of Thunderbird: Lightning. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2639824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (282.16 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.16 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (189.68 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (271.16 KB)
- thunderbird.exe (480.16 KB)
- updater.exe (297.66 KB)
- WSEnable.exe (23.16 KB)
- helper.exe (889.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Thunderbird: Lightning version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Thunderbird: Lightning versions please click below:
Thunderbird: Lightning is an application by Mozilla Calendar Project. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Thunderbird: Lightning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Thunderbird: Lightning with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Thunderbird: Lightning or simply click the Search feature and type in "Thunderbird: Lightning". The Thunderbird: Lightning application will be found very quickly. After you select Thunderbird: Lightning in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Thunderbird: Lightning, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Thunderbird: Lightning.
8. After removing Thunderbird: Lightning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Thunderbird: Lightning that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Thunderbird: Lightning with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Thunderbird: Lightning by Mozilla Calendar Project from your PC, we are not saying that Thunderbird: Lightning by Mozilla Calendar Project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Thunderbird: Lightning in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 16:55:43.420