ThinkVantage Communications Utility
ThinkVantage Communications Utility is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility from your computerLenovo
. More information on Lenovo can be seen here
. ThinkVantage Communications Utility is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ThinkVantage Communications Utility's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\unins000.exe. CamMute.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 39.85 KB (40808 bytes) on disk.
ThinkVantage Communications Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 2.10 MB (2203159
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CamMute.exe (39.85 KB)
- CommMain.exe (221.85 KB)
- CommOSD.exe (199.85 KB)
- SnapShot.exe (19.35 KB)
- TPFNF6.exe (246.35 KB)
- TpKnrres.exe (40.35 KB)
- TPKNRSVC.exe (57.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to ThinkVantage Communications Utility version 2.06
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ThinkVantage Communications Utility:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility:
The files below remain on your disk by ThinkVantage Communications Utility's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\AudioDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\CamDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\CamMute.exe
- C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\CAMMUTE.INF
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
ThinkVantage Communications Utility is a program by the software company Lenovo. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ThinkVantage Communications Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkVantage Communications Utility". If it exists on your system the ThinkVantage Communications Utility application will be found very quickly. After you click ThinkVantage Communications Utility in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ThinkVantage Communications Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility.
8. After uninstalling ThinkVantage Communications Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkVantage Communications Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkVantage Communications Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that ThinkVantage Communications Utility by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:08:21.287