ThinkVantage Communications Utility
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility from your PCLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility. The application's main executable file is called CamMute.exe and it has a size of 39.85 KB (40808 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ThinkVantage Communications Utility. They occupy an average of 2.10 MB (2202135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CamMute.exe (39.85 KB)
- CommMain.exe (221.35 KB)
- CommOSD.exe (199.85 KB)
- SnapShot.exe (18.85 KB)
- TPFNF6.exe (246.35 KB)
- TpKnrres.exe (40.35 KB)
- TPKNRSVC.exe (57.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This info is about ThinkVantage Communications Utility version 2.03
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ThinkVantage Communications Utility:
...click to view all...
ThinkVantage Communications Utility is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ThinkVantage Communications Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThinkVantage Communications Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkVantage Communications Utility". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkVantage Communications Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ThinkVantage Communications Utility in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ThinkVantage Communications Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility.
8. After uninstalling ThinkVantage Communications Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkVantage Communications Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThinkVantage Communications Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkVantage Communications Utility by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 06:54:59.880