ThinkVantage Communications Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ThinkVantage Communications Utility from your systemLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. ThinkVantage Communications Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. ThinkVantage Communications Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\unins000.exe. ThinkVantage Communications Utility's primary file takes around 39.85 KB (40808 bytes) and is named CamMute.exe.
ThinkVantage Communications Utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.10 MB (2202647
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CamMute.exe (39.85 KB)
- CommMain.exe (221.35 KB)
- CommOSD.exe (199.85 KB)
- SnapShot.exe (19.35 KB)
- TPFNF6.exe (246.35 KB)
- TpKnrres.exe (40.35 KB)
- TPKNRSVC.exe (57.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This info is about ThinkVantage Communications Utility version 2.02
only. For other ThinkVantage Communications Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ThinkVantage Communications Utility is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ThinkVantage Communications Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ThinkVantage Communications Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkVantage Communications Utility". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkVantage Communications Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ThinkVantage Communications Utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ThinkVantage Communications Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility.
8. After uninstalling ThinkVantage Communications Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkVantage Communications Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThinkVantage Communications Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that ThinkVantage Communications Utility by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkVantage Communications Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 12:35:22.220