The Results Hub
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall The Results Hub for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The Results Hub from your systemThe Results Hub
. Go over here
where you can read more on The Results Hub. More details about The Results Hub can be seen at http://www.theresultshub.com/support
. The Results Hub is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for The Results Hub is "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 305.71 KB (313048 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The Results Hub installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.21 KB (849112
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5679.30364
of The Results Hub. Click on the links below for other The Results Hub versions:
...click to view all...
The Results Hub is a program released by the software company The Results Hub. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase The Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Results Hub from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Results Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Results Hub". The The Results Hub app will be found automatically. After you click The Results Hub in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Results Hub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.theresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Results Hub.
8. After removing The Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Results Hub by The Results Hub from your computer, we are not saying that The Results Hub by The Results Hub is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Results Hub in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:50:35.880