The Results Hub
The Results Hub is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Results Hub from your PCThe Results Hub
. Go over here
for more info on The Results Hub. You can see more info on The Results Hub at http://www.theresultshub.com/support
. The Results Hub is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove The Results Hub by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The Results Hub's main file takes around 305.70 KB (313040 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The Results Hub installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.20 KB (849104
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5675.5159
of The Results Hub. You can find below info on other versions of The Results Hub:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove The Results Hub from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove The Results Hub:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\The Results Hub
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\Extensions\abemdhigomiapabphofmddcnccjhgifg.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The Results Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The Results Hub\DisplayIcon
The Results Hub is an application by The Results Hub. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove The Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Results Hub from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Results Hub or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Results Hub". If it is installed on your PC the The Results Hub program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Results Hub in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.theresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Results Hub.
8. After removing The Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Results Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Results Hub by The Results Hub from your PC, we are not saying that The Results Hub by The Results Hub is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Results Hub supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 20:46:47.807