The Results Hub
This page is about The Results Hub for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall The Results Hub from your systemThe Results Hub
. More information on The Results Hub can be found here
. More details about the program The Results Hub can be seen at http://www.theresultshub.com/support
. The Results Hub is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\The Results Hub directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The Results Hub's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the The Results Hub's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 305.72 KB (313056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in The Results Hub. They occupy 829.22 KB (849120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.72 KB)
The current page applies to The Results Hub version 2.0.5650.3299
alone. Click on the links below for other The Results Hub versions:
...click to view all...
The Results Hub is a program marketed by The Results Hub. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall The Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The Results Hub from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Results Hub or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Results Hub". If it is installed on your PC the The Results Hub application will be found automatically. After you select The Results Hub in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.theresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Results Hub.
8. After removing The Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Results Hub by The Results Hub from your computer, nor are we saying that The Results Hub by The Results Hub is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Results Hub supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:33:34.950