TemplateToaster 6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TemplateToaster 6 from your computerTemplateToaster.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on TemplateToaster.com. Click on http://templatetoaster.com
to get more facts about TemplateToaster 6 on TemplateToaster.com's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TemplateToaster 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\TemplateToaster 6\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TemplateToaster 6. TemplateToaster 6's main file takes about 18.84 MB (19759616 bytes) and its name is TemplateToaster.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TemplateToaster 6. They occupy 20.96 MB (21977289
bytes) on disk.
- Deactivator.exe (582.50 KB)
- TemplateToaster.exe (18.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
This web page is about TemplateToaster 6 version 220.127.116.1174
alone. For other TemplateToaster 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TemplateToaster 6 is an application by TemplateToaster.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove TemplateToaster 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TemplateToaster 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TemplateToaster 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TemplateToaster 6". The TemplateToaster 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TemplateToaster 6 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TemplateToaster 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TemplateToaster 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://templatetoaster.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TemplateToaster 6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TemplateToaster 6.
8. After removing TemplateToaster 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TemplateToaster 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TemplateToaster 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TemplateToaster 6 by TemplateToaster.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TemplateToaster 6 by TemplateToaster.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TemplateToaster 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 00:01:18.803