TemplateToaster 6 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TemplateToaster 6 from your computerTemplateToaster.com
. Open here
for more info on TemplateToaster.com. More info about the app TemplateToaster 6 can be found at http://templatetoaster.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TemplateToaster 6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TemplateToaster 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TemplateToaster 6\unins000.exe. TemplateToaster 6's primary file takes about 19.18 MB (20110848 bytes) and is called TemplateToaster.exe.
TemplateToaster 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.30 MB (22331999
bytes) on disk.
- Deactivator.exe (582.50 KB)
- TemplateToaster.exe (19.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
This page is about TemplateToaster 6 version 126.96.36.19911
only. For more TemplateToaster 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TemplateToaster 6 is a program by TemplateToaster.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase TemplateToaster 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TemplateToaster 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TemplateToaster 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TemplateToaster 6". If it is installed on your PC the TemplateToaster 6 app will be found automatically. When you click TemplateToaster 6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TemplateToaster 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TemplateToaster 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://templatetoaster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TemplateToaster 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TemplateToaster 6.
8. After removing TemplateToaster 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TemplateToaster 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TemplateToaster 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TemplateToaster 6 by TemplateToaster.com from your computer, we are not saying that TemplateToaster 6 by TemplateToaster.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TemplateToaster 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 06:39:14.253