TemplateToaster 6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TemplateToaster 6 from your systemTemplateToaster.com
. Further information on TemplateToaster.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about TemplateToaster 6 can be found at http://templatetoaster.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TemplateToaster 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). TemplateToaster 6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TemplateToaster 6\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled TemplateToaster.exe and it has a size of 19.21 MB (20140032 bytes).
TemplateToaster 6 is composed of the following executables which take 20.76 MB (21763281
bytes) on disk:
- TemplateToaster.exe (19.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
This info is about TemplateToaster 6 version 22.214.171.12460
alone. Click on the links below for other TemplateToaster 6 versions:
...click to view all...
TemplateToaster 6 is a program marketed by the software company TemplateToaster.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TemplateToaster 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TemplateToaster 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TemplateToaster 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TemplateToaster 6". The TemplateToaster 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TemplateToaster 6 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TemplateToaster 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TemplateToaster 6:
- The software company is: http://templatetoaster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TemplateToaster 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TemplateToaster 6.
8. After uninstalling TemplateToaster 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TemplateToaster 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TemplateToaster 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TemplateToaster 6 by TemplateToaster.com from your PC, we are not saying that TemplateToaster 6 by TemplateToaster.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TemplateToaster 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-25 21:53:14.027