This info is about Telepado for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Telepado from your computerInternational Technology Enterprise Inc.
. Further information on International Technology Enterprise Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Telepado at http://www.telepado.com
. Telepado is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Telepado's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado\Uninstall.exe. Telepado.exe is the Telepado's main executable file and it takes circa 31.53 MB (33066704 bytes) on disk.
Telepado is comprised of the following executables which occupy 63.23 MB (66296662
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (159.43 KB)
- Telepado.exe (31.53 MB)
The current page applies to Telepado version 1.7.01795
only. For other Telepado versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Telepado is a program marketed by the software company International Technology Enterprise Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Telepado is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Telepado from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Telepado or simply click the Search field and type in "Telepado". If it exists on your system the Telepado app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Telepado in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Telepado, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Telepado:
- The software company is: http://www.telepado.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Telepado.
8. After removing Telepado, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Telepado which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Telepado with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Telepado by International Technology Enterprise Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Telepado by International Technology Enterprise Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Telepado supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 13:02:18.990