This page is about Telepado for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Telepado from your PCInternational Technology Enterprise Inc.
. You can find out more on International Technology Enterprise Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Telepado at http://www.telepado.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Telepado is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado\Uninstall.exe. Telepado.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 31.54 MB (33073872 bytes) on disk.
Telepado is composed of the following executables which take 31.70 MB (33237125
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (159.43 KB)
- Telepado.exe (31.54 MB)
The current web page applies to Telepado version 1.7.61847
only. Click on the links below for other Telepado versions:
...click to view all...
Telepado is a program offered by International Technology Enterprise Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Telepado is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Telepado from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Telepado or simply click the Search feature and type in "Telepado". The Telepado application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Telepado in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Telepado, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telepado:
- The software company is: http://www.telepado.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Telepado.
8. After removing Telepado, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Telepado which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Telepado using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Telepado by International Technology Enterprise Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Telepado by International Technology Enterprise Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Telepado supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 14:32:22.147