Telepado is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Telepado from your PCInternational Technology Enterprise Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on International Technology Enterprise Inc.. Detailed information about Telepado can be found at http://www.telepado.com
. Telepado is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Telepado by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Telepado.exe is the Telepado's main executable file and it takes about 35.15 MB (36860112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Telepado. They occupy 35.31 MB (37023368
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (159.43 KB)
- Telepado.exe (35.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12.02354
of Telepado. Click on the links below for other Telepado versions:
...click to view all...
Telepado is an application offered by the software company International Technology Enterprise Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Telepado is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Telepado using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Telepado or simply activate the Search field and type in "Telepado". If it is installed on your PC the Telepado application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Telepado in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Telepado, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Telepado:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.telepado.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ITE\Telepado\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Telepado.
8. After uninstalling Telepado, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Telepado that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Telepado using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Telepado by International Technology Enterprise Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Telepado by International Technology Enterprise Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Telepado in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 07:10:18.953