You can find on this page details on how to remove TeamViewer 5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer 5 from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on TeamViewer GmbH. TeamViewer 5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5 directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for TeamViewer 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer 5's main file takes around 4.76 MB (4994856 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TeamViewer 5. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5412791
bytes) on disk.
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- SAS.exe (62.79 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (4.76 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (181.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (85.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.7478
of TeamViewer 5. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 5 releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 5:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeamViewer 5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\install64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\SAS.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_da.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_de.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_en.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_es.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_fi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_fr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_it.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_ja.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_nl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_no.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_pl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_pt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_sv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_tr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer5_Logfile.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TV.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\tvinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\UNICOWS.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\x64\teamviewervpn.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\x64\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\x64\teamviewervpn.sys
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-18\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 5 is a program marketed by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove TeamViewer 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 5". The TeamViewer 5 app will be found automatically. After you click TeamViewer 5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer 5.
8. After removing TeamViewer 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 23:28:03.540