You can find on this page details on how to remove TeamViewer 5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 5 from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on TeamViewer GmbH. TeamViewer 5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5 directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for TeamViewer 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer 5's main file takes around 4.76 MB (4994856 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TeamViewer 5. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5412791
bytes) on disk.
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- SAS.exe (62.79 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (4.76 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (181.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (85.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.7478
of TeamViewer 5. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 5 releases:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 5 is an application released by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove TeamViewer 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 5". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 5 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer 5.
8. After removing TeamViewer 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 23:28:03.540