TeamViewer 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 5 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. More data about TeamViewer GmbH can be seen here
. Usually the TeamViewer 5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove TeamViewer 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.44 MB (6756648 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer 5. They occupy about 10.27 MB (10770710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- install.exe (54.50 KB)
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (6.44 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.73 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (111.90 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 5 version 5.1.9072
only. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 5 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 5 is an application offered by TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove TeamViewer 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 5". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeamViewer 5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 5.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:52:35.820