This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 5 from your PCTeamViewer GmbH
. Open here
for more details on TeamViewer GmbH. TeamViewer 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version5 folder, depending on the user's decision. TeamViewer 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version5\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.74 MB (4975400 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.11 MB (5363263
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (54.50 KB)
- SAS.exe (62.79 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (4.74 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (181.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (80.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.7418
of TeamViewer 5. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 5 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove TeamViewer 5.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 5:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove TeamViewer 5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\install64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\SAS.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_da.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_de.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_en.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_es.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_fi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_fr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_it.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_ja.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_nl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_no.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_pl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_pt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_sv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\Teamviewer_Resource_tr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer5_Logfile.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TV.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\tvinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\UNICOWS.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\x64\teamviewervpn.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\x64\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\x64\teamviewervpn.sys
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\7FKFPR28\client.teamviewer.xml
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 5
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 5 is a program by TeamViewer GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TeamViewer 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 5". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 5 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 5.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 5 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:48:44.473