TeamViewer 10 Host
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 10 Host for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host from your computerTeamViewer
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TeamViewer. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. TeamViewer 10 Host's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 15.74 MB (16499984 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 10 Host installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.93 MB (29284288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (15.74 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.10 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (6.05 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (225.27 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (581.61 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 10 Host version 10.0.50527
only. For other TeamViewer 10 Host versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 10 Host is an application by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase TeamViewer 10 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 10 Host or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 10 Host". The TeamViewer 10 Host app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 10 Host in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 10 Host, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 10 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 10 Host which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 10 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 10 Host by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 10 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 10 Host supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-27 18:26:24.930