TeamViewer 10 Host
This page is about TeamViewer 10 Host for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host from your computerTeamViewer
. More data about TeamViewer can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove TeamViewer 10 Host by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 16.10 MB (16878320 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 10 Host is composed of the following executables which take 28.93 MB (30337040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (16.10 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.25 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (6.32 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (225.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (804.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.93450
of TeamViewer 10 Host. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 10 Host versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 10 Host is a program marketed by TeamViewer. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase TeamViewer 10 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 10 Host or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 10 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 10 Host app will be found automatically. After you select TeamViewer 10 Host in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 10 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 10 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 10 Host which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 10 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 10 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:16:36.307