TeamViewer 10 Host
TeamViewer 10 Host is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host from your systemTeamViewer
. Open here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer. TeamViewer 10 Host is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. TeamViewer 10 Host's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 14.70 MB (15411472 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 10 Host contains of the executables below. They take 26.01 MB (27273248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (14.70 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.05 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.23 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (223.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.70 KB)
This page is about TeamViewer 10 Host version 10.0.42849
alone. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 10 Host releases:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 10 Host is a program by TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TeamViewer 10 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer 10 Host from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 10 Host or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 10 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 10 Host program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TeamViewer 10 Host in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 10 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 10 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 10 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 10 Host which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 10 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 10 Host by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 10 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 10 Host supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:13:03.677