TSScan Client is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TSScan Client from your systemTerminalWorks
. Check out here
where you can read more on TerminalWorks. You can read more about related to TSScan Client at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. TSScan Client is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for TSScan Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk and is labeled TSScanUser.exe.
TSScan Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.08 MB (1130782
bytes) on disk.
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSScanConsole.exe (291.50 KB)
- TSScanUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (798.28 KB)
The current web page applies to TSScan Client version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other TSScan Client versions:
...click to view all...
TSScan Client is a program by the software company TerminalWorks. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase TSScan Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TSScan Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TSScan Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSScan Client". If it is installed on your PC the TSScan Client application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TSScan Client in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TSScan Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSScan Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TSScan Client.
8. After removing TSScan Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TSScan Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSScan Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TSScan Client by TerminalWorks from your computer, we are not saying that TSScan Client by TerminalWorks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TSScan Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 19:25:09.283