This page contains detailed information on how to remove TSScan Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TSScan Client from your systemTerminalWorks
. You can read more on TerminalWorks or check for application updates here
. More data about the software TSScan Client can be seen at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. TSScan Client is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove TSScan Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk and is called TSScanUser.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside TSScan Client. They occupy about 1.07 MB (1124816
bytes) on disk.
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSScanConsole.exe (295.50 KB)
- TSScanUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (788.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TSScan Client. You can find below info on other releases of TSScan Client:
...click to view all...
TSScan Client is a program released by the software company TerminalWorks. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove TSScan Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TSScan Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TSScan Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSScan Client". The TSScan Client application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TSScan Client in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TSScan Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSScan Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TSScan Client.
8. After uninstalling TSScan Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TSScan Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TSScan Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TSScan Client by TerminalWorks from your computer, nor are we saying that TSScan Client by TerminalWorks is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSScan Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-07 23:07:34.977