TSScan Client is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TSScan Client from your systemTerminalWorks
. Check out here
for more information on TerminalWorks. More details about the program TSScan Client can be found at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TSScan Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe. TSScan Client's primary file takes about 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) and its name is TSScanUser.exe.
TSScan Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.07 MB (1124816
bytes) on disk.
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSScanConsole.exe (295.50 KB)
- TSScanUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (788.45 KB)
The current page applies to TSScan Client version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other TSScan Client versions:
...click to view all...
TSScan Client is a program offered by TerminalWorks. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TSScan Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TSScan Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TSScan Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSScan Client". If it is installed on your PC the TSScan Client application will be found automatically. When you select TSScan Client in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TSScan Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSScan Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TSScan Client.
8. After removing TSScan Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TSScan Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSScan Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TSScan Client by TerminalWorks from your computer, nor are we saying that TSScan Client by TerminalWorks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSScan Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 17:37:18.867