System Checkup 4.0
System Checkup 4.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your systemiolo technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on iolo technologies, LLC. Please open http://www.iolo.com
if you want to read more on System Checkup 4.0 on iolo technologies, LLC's page. System Checkup 4.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder, depending on the user's choice. System Checkup 4.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\iolo\uninstsms.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file is called SysCheckup.exe and it has a size of 11.77 MB (12342752 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in System Checkup 4.0. They take 11.77 MB (12342752
bytes) on disk.
- SysCheckup.exe (11.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of System Checkup 4.0. Click on the links below for other System Checkup 4.0 versions:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 4.0 is a program marketed by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove System Checkup 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase System Checkup 4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Checkup 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Checkup 4.0". If it exists on your system the System Checkup 4.0 app will be found automatically. When you click System Checkup 4.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about System Checkup 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\iolo\uninstsms.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall System Checkup 4.0.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Checkup 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Checkup 4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 23:52:47.597