System Checkup 4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your computeriolo technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on iolo technologies, LLC. More data about the software System Checkup 4.0 can be found at http://www.iolo.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstsms.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall System Checkup 4.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.65 MB (12214856 bytes) on disk and is labeled SysCheckup.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in System Checkup 4.0. They occupy 27.82 MB (29174224
bytes) on disk.
- SysCheckup.exe (11.65 MB)
- uninstsms.exe (16.17 MB)
The current web page applies to System Checkup 4.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other System Checkup 4.0 releases:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 4.0 is a program by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase System Checkup 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Checkup 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 4.0". The System Checkup 4.0 program will be found automatically. When you select System Checkup 4.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about System Checkup 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstsms.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Checkup 4.0.
8. After removing System Checkup 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Checkup 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Checkup 4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 19:07:52.580