System Checkup 4.0
System Checkup 4.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your systemiolo technologies, LLC
. You can find out more on iolo technologies, LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the software System Checkup 4.0 can be seen at http://www.iolo.com
. System Checkup 4.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove System Checkup 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstsms.exe /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.65 MB (12214856 bytes) on disk and is named SysCheckup.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside System Checkup 4.0. They occupy about 27.82 MB (29174224
bytes) on disk.
- SysCheckup.exe (11.65 MB)
- uninstsms.exe (16.17 MB)
This page is about System Checkup 4.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other System Checkup 4.0 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling System Checkup 4.0 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall System Checkup 4.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\SysCheckup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstsms.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\iolo\System Checkup
System Checkup 4.0 is an application released by iolo technologies, LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Checkup 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the System Checkup 4.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select System Checkup 4.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about System Checkup 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstsms.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall System Checkup 4.0.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Checkup 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:55:29.220