Syberia is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Syberia from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Syberia on GOG.com's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Syberia. Syberia.exe is the Syberia's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Syberia. They take about 1.67 MB (1746752
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (52.00 KB)
- Syberia.exe (440.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Syberia. Click on the links below for other Syberia versions:
Syberia is a program released by GOG.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Syberia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Syberia from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Syberia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syberia". If it is installed on your PC the Syberia application will be found very quickly. When you click Syberia in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Syberia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syberia:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syberia.
8. After uninstalling Syberia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Syberia that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Syberia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Syberia by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Syberia by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syberia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:24:15.923