Syberia is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Syberia from your computerGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Syberia can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Syberia folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Syberia is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Syberia\unins000.exe. Syberia's primary file takes around 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) and is named Syberia.exe.
The following executables are contained in Syberia. They take 1.75 MB (1838688
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (52.00 KB)
- Syberia.exe (440.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.03
of Syberia. You can find below a few links to other Syberia releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-857248601-3835487252-980617802-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Syberia3\unins000.exe
Syberia is a program marketed by GOG.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Syberia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Syberia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Syberia or simply click the Search field and type in "Syberia". The Syberia program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Syberia in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Syberia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syberia:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Syberia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Syberia.
8. After uninstalling Syberia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Syberia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Syberia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Syberia by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Syberia by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Syberia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-04 15:40:40.450