You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Syberia for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Syberia from your systemGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about Syberia on GOG.com's website. Usually the Syberia program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Syberia folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Syberia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Syberia\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Syberia.exe and its approximative size is 440.00 KB (450560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Syberia. They occupy about 1.75 MB (1838688
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (52.00 KB)
- Syberia.exe (440.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current web page applies to Syberia version 1.0.02
only. Click on the links below for other Syberia versions:
Syberia is a program by GOG.com. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Syberia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Syberia from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Syberia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Syberia". The Syberia app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Syberia in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Syberia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syberia:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Syberia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Syberia.
8. After removing Syberia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Syberia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syberia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Syberia by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Syberia by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Syberia in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-27 08:06:32.387