You can find below details on how to uninstall Syberia 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Syberia 3 from your computerMicroids
. More information about Microids can be seen here
. Detailed information about Syberia 3 can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/app/464340
. Syberia 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia 3 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Syberia 3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia 3\unins000.exe. Syberia3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 20.30 MB (21284352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Syberia 3. They occupy 57.78 MB (60590635
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Syberia3.exe (20.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.48 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86-90.exe (1.74 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This web page is about Syberia 3 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Syberia 3:
Syberia 3 is an application marketed by the software company Microids. Some people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Syberia 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Syberia 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Syberia 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Syberia 3". If it exists on your system the Syberia 3 app will be found automatically. After you click Syberia 3 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Syberia 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syberia 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/464340
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syberia 3.
8. After uninstalling Syberia 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Syberia 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Syberia 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Syberia 3 by Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Syberia 3 by Microids is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syberia 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-27 15:58:00.013