This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Syberia 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Syberia 3 from your PCMicroids
. Further information on Microids can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Syberia 3 at https://corepacks.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Syberia 3 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Syberia 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Syberia 3. Syberia3.exe is the Syberia 3's main executable file and it takes about 20.30 MB (21284352 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Syberia 3. They occupy 21.88 MB (22947697
bytes) on disk.
- Syberia3.exe (20.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.59 MB)
This web page is about Syberia 3 version 1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Syberia 3 releases:
Syberia 3 is an application released by the software company Microids. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Syberia 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Syberia 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Syberia 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Syberia 3". The Syberia 3 program will be found automatically. After you click Syberia 3 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Syberia 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syberia 3:
- The software company is: https://corepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Syberia 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syberia 3.
8. After removing Syberia 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Syberia 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Syberia 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Syberia 3 by Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Syberia 3 by Microids is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Syberia 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-05 11:48:32.773