This web page is about Syberia 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Syberia 3 from your computerMicroids
. More data about Microids can be read here
. You can get more details related to Syberia 3 at http://www.microids.com
. Syberia 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Syberia 3 directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Syberia 3\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Syberia 3. The program's main executable file is titled Syberia3.exe and occupies 20.30 MB (21286912 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Syberia 3. They take about 37.71 MB (39546904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Syberia3.exe (20.30 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (888.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (888.97 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This web page is about Syberia 3 version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Syberia 3 versions please click below:
Syberia 3 is a program by the software company Microids. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Syberia 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Syberia 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Syberia 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Syberia 3". If it exists on your system the Syberia 3 program will be found automatically. When you click Syberia 3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Syberia 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syberia 3:
- The software company is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Syberia 3\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Syberia 3.
8. After removing Syberia 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Syberia 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syberia 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Syberia 3 by Microids from your PC, we are not saying that Syberia 3 by Microids is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Syberia 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 14:29:42.507