This web page is about Super Great for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Super Great from your PCSuper Great
. Check out here
for more details on Super Great. More info about the app Super Great can be seen at http://supergreatnet.com/support
. Super Great is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Super Great directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Super Great is C:\Program Files\Super Great\SuperGreatuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. utilSuperGreat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 638.20 KB (653512 bytes) on disk.
Super Great contains of the executables below. They take 883.73 KB (904936
bytes) on disk.
- SuperGreatUninstall.exe (245.53 KB)
- utilSuperGreat.exe (638.20 KB)
This data is about Super Great version 2015.11.06.200038
only. For other Super Great versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Super Great is an application by the software company Super Great. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Super Great is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Super Great from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Super Great or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super Great". If it exists on your system the Super Great program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Super Great in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Super Great, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Great:
- The web site of the application is: http://supergreatnet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Super Great\SuperGreatuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Super Great.
8. After removing Super Great, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Great that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Great with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Super Great by Super Great from your computer, we are not saying that Super Great by Super Great is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Great in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 23:50:15.173