Super Great is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Super Great from your systemSuper Great
. Take a look here
for more information on Super Great. Please follow http://supergreatnet.com/support
if you want to read more on Super Great on Super Great's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Great directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Super Great is C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Great\SuperGreatuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Super Great's main file takes about 633.70 KB (648904 bytes) and its name is utilSuperGreat.exe.
Super Great is composed of the following executables which take 879.24 KB (900344
bytes) on disk:
- SuperGreatUninstall.exe (245.55 KB)
- utilSuperGreat.exe (633.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Super Great version 2015.12.23.131220
alone. For other Super Great versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Super Great is an application offered by Super Great. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Super Great is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Super Great from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Super Great or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super Great". If it is installed on your PC the Super Great app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Super Great in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Super Great, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Great:
- The web site of the program is: http://supergreatnet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Great\SuperGreatuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Super Great.
8. After removing Super Great, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Super Great that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Great with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Super Great by Super Great from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Great by Super Great is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Super Great supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 19:29:24.473