This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Super Great for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Super Great from your systemSuper Great
. You can read more on Super Great or check for application updates here
. Click on http://supergreatnet.com/support
to get more information about Super Great on Super Great's website. Super Great is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Great folder, regulated by the user's decision. Super Great's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Great\SuperGreatuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 646.20 KB (661704 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilSuperGreat.exe.
The executable files below are part of Super Great. They occupy an average of 2.01 MB (2110928
bytes) on disk.
- SuperGreatUninstall.exe (245.56 KB)
- utilSuperGreat.exe (646.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This data is about Super Great version 2016.01.07.101354
alone. Click on the links below for other Super Great versions:
...click to view all...
Super Great is a program by Super Great. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Super Great is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Super Great with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Super Great or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super Great". The Super Great program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Super Great in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Super Great, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Great:
- The software company is: http://supergreatnet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Great\SuperGreatuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Super Great.
8. After uninstalling Super Great, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Super Great that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Super Great with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Super Great by Super Great from your computer, we are not saying that Super Great by Super Great is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Super Great supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 14:06:21.830