This web page is about StormWatch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall StormWatch from your PCStormWatch
. Take a look here
for more details on StormWatch. Usually the StormWatch program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove StormWatch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch\StormWatchappuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. StormWatchappuninstall.exe is the StormWatch's primary executable file and it occupies close to 114.29 KB (117028 bytes) on disk.
StormWatch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 198.02 KB (202777
bytes) on disk.
- StormWatchappuninstall.exe (114.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of StormWatch. You can find here a few links to other StormWatch versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling StormWatch we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
StormWatch is a program offered by the software company StormWatch. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove StormWatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall StormWatch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StormWatch or simply click the Search feature and type in "StormWatch". The StormWatch program will be found very quickly. After you click StormWatch in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about StormWatch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StormWatch.
8. After removing StormWatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StormWatch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StormWatch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StormWatch by StormWatch from your PC, nor are we saying that StormWatch by StormWatch is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StormWatch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:05:47.713