This web page is about StormWatch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall StormWatch from your PCStormWatch
. Go over here
where you can read more on StormWatch. StormWatch is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\StormWatch directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for StormWatch is C:\Program Files\StormWatch\StormWatchappuninstall.exe. StormWatch's primary file takes about 159.17 KB (162992 bytes) and is called StormWatch.exe.
StormWatch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.41 MB (2526215
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StormWatch.exe (159.17 KB)
- StormWatchApp.exe (1.48 MB)
- StormWatchappuninstall.exe (114.38 KB)
- StormWatchSrv.exe (572.52 KB)
- SWUpdaterSvc.exe (17.17 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.74 KB)
This web page is about StormWatch version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other StormWatch versions:
...click to view all...
StormWatch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by StormWatch when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormWatch
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch\StormWatch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch\StormWatchApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch\StormWatchappuninstall.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
StormWatch is an application marketed by the software company StormWatch. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall StormWatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete StormWatch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StormWatch or simply click the Search feature and type in "StormWatch". The StormWatch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StormWatch in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about StormWatch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StormWatch.
8. After uninstalling StormWatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StormWatch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StormWatch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StormWatch by StormWatch from your computer, nor are we saying that StormWatch by StormWatch is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StormWatch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:36:11.393